The previous link can be used to download an archive containing three files. To install the tool please use the ‘setup.exe’ file.
It can be installed in place, replacing the previous installation if present.
Please remember to check integrity of the archive, before extracting its content. To do that, you can calculate and check one of the following hash functions:
Consider also that all the files contained in the archive have been signed with a certificate generated by Certum CA for me. My binaries have also been signed using the very same certificate.
The requirements for this version, are:
- A computer based on Intel x86 or x64 architecture.
- A monitor capable of resolution not lower than 1024×768.
- Windows 7 or more recent.
- .NET 4.6.1 or more recent. If not present, it will be downloaded automatically.
This new version implements a new functionality to show the priority for the mitigation activities, for each Threat Type.
It also includes fixes for the following issues:
- [BUG] Assignment of values to properties is in some cases is not persisted.
- [BUG] Hyperlink to the Blog is not clickable.
This version should be considered to be BETA Quality and is not complete with all the planned features for Threats Manager 1.5.