The previous link can be used to download an archive containing three files. To install the tool please use the ‘setup.exe’ file.
It can be installed in place, replacing the previous installation if present.
Please remember to check integrity of the archive, before extracting its content. To do that, you can calculate and check one of the following hash functions:
Consider also that all the files contained in the archive have been signed with a certificate generated by Certum CA for me. My binaries have also been signed using the very same certificate.
The requirements for this version, are:
- A computer based on Intel x86 or x64 architecture.
- A monitor capable of resolution not lower than 1024×768.
- Windows 7 or more recent.
- .NET 4.6.1 or more recent. If not present, it will be downloaded automatically.
This new version fixes the following issues:
- [BUG] KeyNotFound exception when a Data Flow with a Marker is deleted using TMT2016.
- [BUG] Changing Mark field using ComboBox leaves Clear as value, instead of clearing it.
- [BUG] Changing Mark field using ComboBox marks the row as dirty.
- [BUG] Smart Copy should consider the Flow Name also.
- [BUG] Moving from a row to the next in the Threats table, using the arrow keys, does not select the next row.
- [BUG] Markers should be applied to all selected Threats.
- [BUG] Context menu and item details are shown in the primary monitor, not the current one.
[Note: needs to be verified.]
- [USABILITY] Hover on control for item properties is distracting.
- [USABILITY] Status & priority dropdowns are not visible enough.
- [FEATURE] Show license in Setup.
- [USABILITY] Target Achieved should not be visible, not simply disabled.