The previous link can be used to download an archive containing three files. To install the tool please use the ‘setup.exe’ file.
It can be installed in place, replacing the previous installation if present.
Please remember to check integrity of the archive, before extracting its content. To do that, you can calculate and check one of the following hash functions:
Consider also that all the files contained in the archive have been signed with a certificate generated by Certum CA for me. My binaries have also been signed using the very same certificate.
The requirements for this version, are:
- A computer based on Intel x86 or x64 architecture.
- A monitor capable of resolution not lower than 1024×768.
- Windows 7 or more recent.
- .NET 4.6.1 or more recent. If not present, it will be downloaded automatically.
This new version implements a bug fix over version 1.5.51:
- [BUG] Error when opening a document created with a Custom Template.