A new version of the Threats Manager is out!
It contains many important improvements for usability and bug fixes: for instance, it provides the functionalities needed to do efficient Prioritization, and to compose your text more efficiently. I am planning a series of videos to show the new capability.
One of the most important new features, has been the introduction of Telemetry. This is to allow me to receive basic usage information and details about the errors occurring within the application. The outcome will be a better service for the users of the application. The information sent by Threats Manager include but are not limited to:
- Date and Time of the event.
- Name of the computer where the event occurred.
- Characteristics of the computer where the event occurred (OS version, memory, .NET Runtime).
- Geographical position of the computer (City).
- User Name.
- Command line used to open the software (it may include the name of a customer or of a project, for instance).
- Detail of the error.
- Call stack for the error.
As usual, the installation can be performed in-place.
Threats Manager v1.5 can be downloaded from here.