The previous link can be used to download an archive containing three files. To install the tool please use the ‘setup.exe’ file.
It can be installed in place, replacing the previous installation if present.
Please remember to check integrity of the archive, before extracting its content. To do that, you can calculate and check one of the following hash functions:
Consider also that all the files contained in the archive have been signed with a certificate generated by Certum CA for me. My binaries have also been signed using the very same certificate.
The requirements for this version, are:
- A computer based on Intel x86 or x64 architecture.
- A monitor capable of resolution not lower than 1024×768.
- Windows 7 or more recent.
- .NET 4.6.1 or more recent. If not present, it will be downloaded automatically.
This new version implements a number of bug fixes and usability improvements. Follows a partial list with the most important ones:
- [NEW] User Story – User performs prioritization within Threats Manager.
- [NEW] User Story – Threats Manager file is opened by double clicking on the TMC7 file.
- [NEW] User can select a custom user name to be used to specify who makes the changes.
- [NEW] User can clear marks on all Threats belonging to the same Threat Type, or on all Threats.
- [NEW] User can enable a subset of the Markers, to focus only on some of them.
- [NEW] Added a visual marker to the caption, to show if the document has been changed.
- [NEW] Added a shortcut to mark the Threat as changed.
- [NEW] Added shortcuts to insert the name of the Source, Target and Flow to the text of the Threat.
- [NEW] The Completeness Bar now show the completeness percentage as tooltip.
- [NEW] User can Collapse/Expand all Threat Types.
- [NEW] After updating the Threat Modeling tool, the configuration for the previous version is automatically applied.
- [NEW] Applied instrumentation for generating telemetry and retrieving unhandled exceptions.
- [NEW] Added support for Cut, Copy and Paste for textual fields.
- [BUG] The Undo functionality does not work reliably.
- [BUG] Assignment of values to properties is in some cases not persisted.
- [BUG] Support for HiDPI has been improved.
- [BUG] Smart Copy does not mark the document as Dirty.